This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. General information about www.bestmedicaldiet.com, for the purposes provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
• Holder: Best Medical Diet S.L
• C.I.F.: B91823732
• Registered office: P.I. Espaldillas C/Espaldillas Siete nº 2 41500 Alcalá de Guadaíra (Seville)
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: 955 22 81 92
1. Conditions of access and use of this website
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data that he communicates both in the completion of the registration forms and at any later time, being his responsibility to update the information provided, in such a way that it reflects his real situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
2. Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents.
The User agrees to the correct use of the website and utilities that are provided in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not violate current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of Best Medical Diet S.L or any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User shall refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable , overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the web, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any Best Medical Diet S.L computer equipment, of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software) .
In accordance with the law, this Legal Document, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to it, the user agrees to refrain from:
• reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted;
• delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identification data of the reservation of rights of Best Medical Diet S.L, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means established for their recognition. The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose.
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.bestmedicaldiet.com (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”) must comply with the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
• the Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of the website
• a frame will not be created on the web pages of the website
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about Best Medical Diet S.L, its web pages and the Products and/or Services.
• It will not be declared or implied that Best Medical Diet S.L has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available to the web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
• The web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Best Medical Diet S.L, and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Best Medical Diet S.L, of its contents or services.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The use or granting of access to the website does not entail the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used in it.
The user may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of Best Medical Diet, S.L. None of the exploitation rights or any others that exist or may exist on said Contents may be understood to be transferred to the User, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Document, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
4. Length of service
Best Medical Diet S.L, does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. When this is reasonably possible, Best Medical Diet S.L, will previously warn of interruptions in the operation of www.bestmedicaldiet.com
Access to the www.bestmedicaldiet.com website has an indefinite duration; however, Best Medical Diet S.L, reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to Users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures.
5. Exclusion of liability
Best Medical Diet S.L, excludes any liability for damages of any nature eventually arising from:
• The interruption of the operation or the unavailability of access to the website.
• Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or non-consensual access by unauthorized third parties.
• The eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
• The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of your website.
6. Legislation and jurisdiction.
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, with the Courts of Seville being competent to which the User expressly submits.